We know you work hard to support your family, and you’re good at it.
But you know what else?
You deserve to be happy too.
You deserve the opportunity to be successful and make a positive difference in the world.
If you’re tired of bouncing from one low paying, unsatisfying job to the next, consider becoming a health care aide.
Not only is the money good, but you’ll feel good about being able to help the elderly, the sick, and the most vulnerable people in our society.
Seriously, this could be your dream job.
Here are 5 reasons the Health Care Aide is the most rewarding job in health care:
- You make a positive difference in people’s lives. In your job as a health care aide, you’ll be giving companionship and care to people who need it most.
- You can enjoy a flexible schedule. Health care aides enjoy flexible hours, and you can work as much or as little as you want.
- You’ll help people who need it most. As a health care aide, you’ll help people who are ill, elderly, or have a disability. Some patients require short-term assistance while others may need ongoing support. HCAs work with patients who have chronic and complex medical conditions, physical or cognitive disabilities, and people who require end-of-life care.
- You’ll experience a lot of professional growth. As you develop your career as a health care aide, you’ll continue to learn and grow over time. There are many training opportunities available.
- The demand is high for health care aides. Now more than ever, health care aides are needed in society. There are plenty of job openings available- and good ones too.
Sound good? We’ll talk about how you can get started next.
ABES College is a private career college in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, that specializes in health care training programs.
We are a heart-focused organization that really care about students. We understand the emotional challenges of immigration, setting up a family in a new country, and making the decision to invest in your education. Many of our staff have gone through the same journey!
Worried about money? Over 95% of applicants are approved for full funding through government assistance. When you go to ABES College, you’ll be surrounded by people who are supporting you every step of the way.
Better yet- ABES students have over 90% employment within 3 months of graduation in all of our programs so you can have peace of mind that you’ll be set up for success!
Learn more and start your application by clicking HERE. You’ll be glad you did.